xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xN. - Times Nothing & dzN - dzN Gaming; CoD4, COD:MW2, COD:BO; PC, PS3 & XBOX 360 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
xN.Scrim.Server
360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! B_160_400_0_060404_BE0404_AF0404_02F7F2_0_1_1

360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KNGDM
Leader
Leader
KNGDM

360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! Empty
PostSubject: 360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe!   360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! Empty21st December 2010, 9:19 am

What a wonderful kill made by Universe a 360 quickscope headshot! View the video below!

360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! 3d51ed-4
Back to top Go down
Universe
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: 360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe!   360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! Empty21st December 2010, 9:29 am

Hey Guys just a heads up on what was going on. Me and Infinitry were messing around on a server; (we live close and are good friends, which meaning we were talking on Skype) and we decided to do 360 headshots off the top of the tall building on crash. The whole video goes for like 1 minute, but the real headshot is at the end. soz for the quality. oh and by the way, add me and infinitry on xfire!!! Mine = pethaz97
His is = campingcamftw. Regards also to KNGDM for posting this. Thanks, universe!
Back to top Go down
Universe
Leader
Leader

PostSubject: Re: 360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe!   360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! Empty2nd January 2011, 12:19 am

lol jesus cant even remember doing this.. but i watched it and was like affraid xD
Back to top Go down
SnipeCL
Admin
Admin
SnipeCL

PostSubject: Re: 360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe!   360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! Empty2nd January 2011, 8:10 am

Universe wrote:
lol jesus cant even remember doing this.. but i watched it and was like affraid xD
It was quite epic Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe!   360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe! Empty

Back to top Go down

360 Quickscope Headshot performed by Universe!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xN Clan - Times Nothing :: Media :: Videos-
Jump to: