xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xN. - Times Nothing & dzN - dzN Gaming; CoD4, COD:MW2, COD:BO; PC, PS3 & XBOX 360 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
xN.Scrim.Server
hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris) B_160_400_0_060404_BE0404_AF0404_02F7F2_0_1_1

hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xN.DouggZor
Respected Member

hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris) Empty
PostSubject: hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris)   hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris) Empty18th January 2011, 6:10 pm

Hey guys im Ryan but most of you know me as DouggZor. So far from being in the clan i have made heaps of friends and it has been really fun on the xN game servers. I have played COD for 8 months now and im progressing really quickly. Also i'd like to confirm that I have changed my name from Ludacris to DouggZor.
Lastly thanks for having me in the clan and i hope to see more of you guys in the future xD.

xN.DouggZor,Ryan.
Back to top Go down
BliZzA
Admin
Admin
BliZzA

PostSubject: hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris)   hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris) Empty19th January 2011, 3:17 am

Hey, mate thanks for posting nice to meet ya, your a good player and i hope to see you progress in the clan lookin forward to knowin more about you,

Blizz afro
Back to top Go down
xN.DouggZor
Respected Member

PostSubject: Re: hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris)   hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris) Empty19th January 2011, 5:11 am

Yeah same to you and we made a good team yesturday xD

What a Face xN.DouggZor
Back to top Go down
Huntsman
Private
Private
Huntsman

PostSubject: Hey man   hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris) Empty24th January 2011, 6:40 am

Yeah hey man, nice to meet ya, havent played with you yet, but only just got back from melbourne, soo hope to play with ya soon. Welcome to the clan!
elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris)   hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris) Empty

Back to top Go down

hey guys,DouggZor here (Ludacris)
Page 1 of 1