xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Thank-you for visiting the xn clan website! Please Log-in or Register and apply for the clan if you haven't done so already. Hope you have a great time with us.

xN. Management
xN Clan - Times Nothing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xN. - Times Nothing & dzN - dzN Gaming; CoD4, COD:MW2, COD:BO; PC, PS3 & XBOX 360 Clan

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
xN.Scrim.Server
Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) B_160_400_0_060404_BE0404_AF0404_02F7F2_0_1_1

Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BliZzA
Admin
Admin
BliZzA

Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty
PostSubject: Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)   Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty19th January 2011, 5:51 am

Name: Leo
IGN: BliZzA
XFIRE: xceejayx
EXP: Been playin for a while in multiple clans including C|F ,aB, LJC, Ck, AK,
FAV GUNS:M40A3, R700, mp5, uzi, Ak74-u, G3, G36c many more...
LVL:55

What can you offer to the xn clan:I can offer full assistance to all members that have questions and problems in the clan i would suit the job perfectly as i will spend many hours of hard work put in and i also am on for any clan Scrims and always able to help out my fellow admins and Leaders.

Other info:I have a mic and is most of the time on Ts Smile depending on work, thats fine because I only work a few days a week.
Back to top Go down
xN.Eggs LTG
Admin
Admin
xN.Eggs LTG

PostSubject: Re: Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)   Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty19th January 2011, 8:41 am

may be a bit early for u to be promoted. i like to see some people stepping up and offering. i will talk to the others. OK??
Back to top Go down
BliZzA
Admin
Admin
BliZzA

PostSubject: Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)   Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty19th January 2011, 6:16 pm

All good mate, its fine ill wait around if you want but yea always happy to help around Smile afro
Back to top Go down
BliZzA
Admin
Admin
BliZzA

PostSubject: Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)   Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty19th January 2011, 8:08 pm

It dosen't have to be for (admin) i would also like to go for Scrim team but whatever the admins decide its up to them Smile

cheers fella's

Blizz afro
Back to top Go down
xN.Eggs LTG
Admin
Admin
xN.Eggs LTG

PostSubject: Re: Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)   Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty19th January 2011, 10:39 pm

i will see wat i can do
Back to top Go down
BliZzA
Admin
Admin
BliZzA

PostSubject: Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)/Scrim Team   Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty20th January 2011, 4:33 am

Thanks, eggs mate hopefully i will be promoted but well lets see how the dice roll's Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)   Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blizza for First Lieutenant (Admin)
Page 1 of 1